What's the difference...

  • Thread starter Thread starter andijo81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andijo81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
319
Reaction score
43
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an avid/obsessed Monti collector I've amassed quite a collection. I got a peice of Tri-Color Palaweninsis (Appleberrys' Hotter Sister) and a peice believed to be nearly identical if not the actual Nauti Spiral. I was hoping someone could tell me what the difference between the two are... if any. Thanks in advance:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new