What's the most accurate Nitrate test kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

salty01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2015
Messages
169
Reaction score
85
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using salifert nitrate test kit at the moment and I really just don't know, I'd like to pick your brain to see what the most accurate test kit available are I'm not looking for easy.bI'm looking for accurate. for alkalinity, calcium and phosphate I use Hannah checkers,magnesium is Red Sea.
 
The salifert nitrate kit is very acurate and sensitive . My local coral guy here in australia uses it over the red sea test. I use it as well . Also more cost effective . I use their mag test as well .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new