Whats this and where can I get another?

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliramos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eliramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
419
Location
west palm beach florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I have these blue led strips that I run all day to give my tank that blue tint it was given to me by a friend and one of them just went out it jad rust In it so im not even going to bother trying to fix it im just curious as to where I can get another to replace it heres a few pics.
Thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

  • 1382926460062.jpg
    1382926460062.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 212
  • 1382926474243.jpg
    1382926474243.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 195
Pics didn't show up on app,, I'll look in computer and see if i can help,, if they are strips tho maybe reef brite, or ecoxotic,,, but i bed to look at pics and hopefully i can help
 
I would check amazon. Try searching for blue led fuge light?

will do thanks!

Pics didn't show up on app,, I'll look in computer and see if i can help,, if they are strips tho maybe reef brite, or ecoxotic,,, but i bed to look at pics and hopefully i can help

thanks rex! lemme know if you find anything!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new