What's this Stomatella doing!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of the bigger ones in my tank, I almost never seem them out when the lights are on and just happen to catch it do this???
 
Is this predominately a daytime or nighttime event, would like to set up my camera tonight try and catch it if so.

I have more than I can count so would be something if I could catch the event on film.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new