What's this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where does it go ?High light or low ?
 

Attachments

  • tank 1 024.jpg
    tank 1 024.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 130
With your light michael I would start low and probly avoid the upper level. I would treat it like a typical LPS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new