What's up with CORE7 Elementz always being out of stock?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time I go to Unique Corals to purchase a refill of my CORE7 elementz it is out of stock. Today they only have 1 unit in stock, and I need 2.

Last time they were out of stock, I came within a couple of days from running out.

I love this stuff, but, guys, if you want us to use your method, you need to be able to keep this stuff in stock.

OP
OP
lexinverts

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just occurred to me that because of the stocking problems, UC may not have allowed me to add 2 units to my cart. So, they may not be actually out of stock again.

But, this is a problem because I need to purchase 2 sets of CORE7 at a time. I dilute them in a similar ratio as I did with the original Base Elementz and use the same containers and similar dosing regimen.

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Production has been pretty much doubled recently to try to keep up with demand worldwide, we have new production techniques coming online very soon which will make production even quicker!

@uniquecorals will be able to tell you when they are expecting their next delivery but be safe in the knowledge we are doing our best to keep up with demand..

OP
OP
lexinverts

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Production has been pretty much doubled recently to try to keep up with demand worldwide, we have new production techniques coming online very soon which will make production even quicker!

@uniquecorals will be able to tell you when they are expecting their next delivery but be safe in the knowledge we are doing our best to keep up with demand..

I am very glad to hear that they are increasing production, because if things continue as they have for the last 4 months, I will have to switch to a different dosing method.

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed this as well. I don't read any sense of a timeline when this will improve? knowing when the next shipment will arrive doesn't help if it all sells out in a day or two.

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have faith, we are a matter of months away from filling the LA warehouse which along with the new production techniques low stock will be a thing of the past..

Jonty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great, do you have plans on having more the just one retail provider of product in the USA? I it would be good to availability through other retail stores and other online retailers?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back