Whats up with new members "subscribing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thats not at all what i implied, you misunderstood.
I think it's what multiple people in this thread understood. So...if multiple people all read the same thing...odds are that you miscommunicated.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It could be a confused member or someone who's subscribing to get notifications when a thread is posted (watch thread is a better option) or at worse someone whose trying to raise his post count for whatever reason. Beat approach would be to just report a post that you really think is harming a thread or other.... I don't see how a subscribed post is that harmful.
As to AI thread the forum does have some protection around AI bits and whatever slips abd doesn't get noticed by the mods team a simple report click would help keep the forum AI free
Exactly right. R2R does not utilize AI answers as we prefer to keep interaction here between members. We feel that human interaction is what makes community, and it's our community that's valuable.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly right. R2R does not utilize AI answers as we prefer to keep interaction here between members. We feel that human interaction is what makes community, and it's our community that's valuable.
NOOOPE NOPE. NOT JUST HUMAN INTERACTIIIION
WHAT ABOUT FISHIIIIIIIIES AND CORALLLLLS. AND INVERTSAAAAAAAHAHAFDYASVHBFJBAJFBSDJFHDSBFV NNSDBFDBHJBG

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NOOOPE NOPE. NOT JUST HUMAN INTERACTIIIION
WHAT ABOUT FISHIIIIIIIIES AND CORALLLLLS. AND INVERTSAAAAAAAHAHAFDYASVHBFJBAJFBSDJFHDSBFV NNSDBFDBHJBG
Ok. Ok. You right. You right.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prove it how many traffic lights are there
lol.. chill, man he’s not a bot.. he’s one of the teen reefers on here and judging by his name he’s 14.. don’t quote me on the age but his response leads me to believe I’m correct..

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol.. chill, man he’s not a bot.. he’s one of the teen reefers on here and judging by his name he’s 14.. don’t quote me on the age but his response leads me to believe I’m correct..
YEP, about to be 15 :D, 14 is just my favorite number and stewy is what I was called when I playED hockey(14 WAS my hockey number)(I stopped for mental health reasons, long story short, I was mocked and harassed for my size :()

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1715014379767.png

1715014412079.png

Tavero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well...
ai only gives bad answers if that info is given to them, like open ai's chatgpt. GPT learns off of other interactions, I have been using it to fill out school study guides and to study off of that, like bio(genetics, cells and more) and it is always right, GPT is at an all time high right now, well, all ai actually. The reason YOU might be getting wrong answers is because you are using a generative ai, like google, who just looks up what you asked, and shows u the top answer, chatgpt looks throughout its conversation history with the other millions of people it has talked to to eventually find u the RIGHT(most of the time right, rarely wrong nowadays) answer :D
aVBrrxML_700w_0.jpg
No seriously don't use chat gpt for logic question, calculations or anything project critical.
Most of the interactions that chat gpt learns from are also ai generate already. In fact most of new content on the internet right now is ai generated. And new AI is using it as a training sample. A disaster waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back