What's up

HomeSlizzice

Wrasse/Angelfish nut!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
475
Reaction score
247
Location
OC
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is David. I just joined R2R because my buddy SunnyX refered me to it, I'm generally on ReefCentral, but so far I'm liking this forum also. :smile:
 
Hi David! :byebye: Great to have you with us!! Hope you enjoy the site! Let us know if we can help ya with anything!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome David. Just like you, I was referred by a friend of mine (Caddisfly) well over a year ago and found this site The best place to hang out and have a great time. Many new friends and very friendly atmosphere here.
 
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I'm liking this forum even more already! :)
 
Welcome aboard. R2R is an awsome place to hang out. Great members and a great administration running this site.

Chad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new