Whats with the 6 month wait on adding nems ?

Yeah they are pretty hearty.

@ twintrades: My nem pooped out a small clown when I got it home! Man did that thing stink! The goby taunts it a little only because he took the time to dig out a new home and the nem parked right on top of it! He was mad but he's all fish lips and no bite.
 
Last edited:
Ewww I would be sad if our clown got eaten.... My lil girl has decided its her fish. But she knows the cycle of life. I just hope we have a smart one......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new