Whats wrong with ups?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I use UPS only for a couple reasons they are on 10mins away from me where fedex is 45. UPS has alot later drop of time for overnight I can drop off late as 7pm where Fedex is 4:30pm and with the heat in AL is around 110-115 with the heat index so the later I can drop off the better. I get a better price using ship your aquatics(UPS) than I do with fedex. Ive never had a problem with either but I like UPS better
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new