Whats your dream fish?

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aw, lucky :)

For sure! Saw it at my LFS for (what I think was) a decent price - $100. Didn't jump on it, because I had just set up my tank and that seemed like a lot for a fish, especially after picking up a Potter's. Regretted it for an entire week. Just happened to be back at the LFS a week later (it's an hour+ drive) and it was still there. Brought her home and she's my fav :)

shrimped

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dream fish: Blue Stripe Tamarin Wrasse, Achilles Tang Hybrid with Streamers, Candy Basslet White Cap Goby, Mushroom Coral Pipefish, Lineatus Wrasse

cpbartak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd love to one day be comfortable enough with my abilities to set up a tank dedicated to Weedy Sea Dragons:
weedy-sea-dragon-blog-header.jpg

Kendrid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Schooling Bannerfish(Heniochus diphreutes). LiveAquaria never gets them in stock. I ordered one three years ago and it missed it's connecting flight and was delivered 24 hours late. It was cold and dead.

Kevin Kohen did a FB live chat a year ago and I asked about this fish. He said they can't find collectors they are happy with.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pseudoanthias Tuka. It's readily available, and generally not expensive. My 'dream' is to be able to successfully keep it over the longer term.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back