What's your favorite LPS?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,645
Reaction score
67,841
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's your favorite type of LPS coral? Currently, I think mine is my acanthophyllia...
 
Acan lords have to be my all time favorite but Euphyllia are a close second
 
I can't pick a top favorite, so here is a top 5, in no order. Scoly, goni, euph, fungia, acans
 
Last edited:
You will get a different answer from me every day of the week! Favias is today's flavor.
 
Here's a pic of my acantho:

acantho.jpg
 
I'm a huge acan fan but chalices come a close second. This is my favourite piece right now though :)
2015-10-25 17.17.32.jpg
 
I used to be a Hammer and Blasto type of man, but now I'm into sexy Chalices, and I just purchased my first Scoly from Aqua SD.
 
Thought I would add my Acanthos since they are my favorite LPS.


My Meat coral developed a mysterious stripe...
DSCF7258.JPG



Ninja fish!
DSCF7261.JPG
 
I would have to say Acans... love the colors and I get decent growth. Haven't been able to get much out of my Favias.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new