What's your favorite millepora?

I have lots, but I think the Palmers is a staple to every reef.

ultrabluemilli.jpg
 
I bought 3 millis off of Adam at Battlecorals:
-SUNN-E Milli
-Raindrops on Roses milli
-Trash compactor milli

I'm kinda on a milli frenzi right now, I'm looking for the coolest ones out there as my tank is about 70% acros and I need to add some hairy, long-polyp millies!!!
 
i have got a few more millies up my sleve, Been wanting to show you guys these are some of my favs in our tank right now. These are my photos.

Pink&Yellow tip Millie (So much more brighter in person!!)
DSC07232edited.jpg

Left:: sherbert Millie Right:: Blue Millie ( Dont no why it came out purple in the photo.)
DSC07225edited.jpg

Tyree Rouge Millie
DSC07230edited.jpg
 
I bought 3 millis off of Adam at Battlecorals: -SUNN-E Milli -Raindrops on Roses milli -Trash compactor milli I'm kinda on a milli frenzi right now, I'm looking for the coolest ones out there as my tank is about 70% acros and I need to add some hairy, long-polyp millies!!!

The sunn-e is sweet. I have it and it's very bright
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new