What's Your Favorite Watermelon Chalice?

What is Your Favorite Watermelon Chalice?

  • Tyree Original Pink

    Votes: 22 15.9%
  • Tyree Red Watermelon

    Votes: 17 12.3%
  • Ultimates Watermelon

    Votes: 7 5.1%
  • TEC Watermelon

    Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Rastafarian Watermelon

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Florida Watermelon

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • New Alameda Aquatics Watermelon

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Gold Digger Watermelon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bryan's Baby Hybrid Watermelon

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ECC Hybrid Watermelon

    Votes: 17 12.3%
  • Bazooka Joe

    Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 4 Color Watermelon

    Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Aquascene Goldeneye Watermelon

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Pink Smash Watermelon

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Other please explain

    Votes: 12 8.7%

  • Total voters
    138
here is Jims pic

148.jpg

This and the Ultimates are definitely my favorites. If anyone has frags of them let me know as i would love to pick them up!!
 
Vince, those are nice! what's the first one?

Thanks Kev. :) I'll need Jody to help me out with the name...I can't remember right now. If I had to name it, it'd be called TEC's True Red Watermelon though. :bigsmile:
 
Ldogg you bum!!! You just barely beat me out for that one with seconds to go!!! Good work :) If you remember you should let me know how well it grows as it should be one of the ext purchases i need to make!!
 
sure.... :D i had been high bidder on it for a couple days, and about 10 other chalices on sunday. I lost a couple... :( but I got 3 frags from Reef Empire, both buy the reef chalices, and 2 frag packs from WWC. :D I really really wanted that ECC hybrid watermelon...
 
Haha yeah i was watching the ones you must have been the highest bidder on but really waited for the end of this one and lost. Oh well!! Sounds like you are building a sweet collection over there! Good luck with them.
 
the EEC hybrid has been growing really well actually. It reacts really well to fragging. When i cut that big piece into three (split with 2 friends) i had a healed edge in a few days, and within 2 weeks a fully colored growth rim.
 
the EEC hybrid has been growing really well actually. It reacts really well to fragging. When i cut that big piece into three (split with 2 friends) i had a healed edge in a few days, and within 2 weeks a fully colored growth rim.

Well when it gets big enough and you want to frag it, let me know!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new