What's your favorite Wave Mode, and why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What's your favorite Wave Mode?

• I like a lot of waves!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like some waves

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No waves for me, but I have a slow pulse/sine wave pulse

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Randomized Reef Mode (High variety of random pulse patterns)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Randomized Nature Mode (Low variety of random pulse patterns)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Constant On

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Reverse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I run multiple modes each day

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the release of our new Reef Power RP-26, and the QP Plus pumps, we now have 6 different types of wave, and then some, with a single pump.

So that leads to our poll this week- what's YOUR favorite wave mode?

Answer the poll and see how others voted, and tell us why in the comments below!

IMG_4899.JPG

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Logan, could you talk about some of the differences between the RN-1 and the RP-26. They both seem to have the same impeller design and very similar water movement ranges from 300 to 2600gph.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Logan, could you talk about some of the differences between the RN-1 and the RP-26. They both seem to have the same impeller design and very similar water movement ranges from 300 to 2600gph.

Hey Ron, the RP-26 is a private label. That way we can offer an extended warranty (18 months), along with better support and distribution. The problem we run into with a lot of the coralbox and jebao stuff is that other sellers on ebay/amazon offer them without any warranty, which tends to make the whole brand look bad, regardless of retailer. By carrying these under our name we can control who sells them on eBay/Amazon, and make sure that every one of our customers receives the excellent service we strive to offer. We will still be offering the coralbox version with a 12 month instead of an 18 month warranty for a slightly lower price.

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed my order on the Reef Power RP-26! Hope to get it by Friday ;) Great Sale!

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed my order on the Reef Power RP-26! Hope to get it by Friday ;) Great Sale!

I've had mine for several months now and I think you'll like it. I love the slim in the tank profile for sure. But the amount of control it offers is also great. I have mine in a 40g cube and running at the lowest setting. With my rocks raised up on an egg crate platform and with the RP-26 I get water movement throughout the entire tank, even under the rocks! Now I'm starting to get life under the rocks that don't use light like small white feather dusters, some non-photosynthetic anemones and some spaghetti worms. If you haven't seen the raised rocks design, you can see a couple versions in my build thread (links are in my signature below).

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mine for several months now and I think you'll like it. I love the slim in the tank profile for sure. But the amount of control it offers is also great. I have mine in a 40g cube and running at the lowest setting. With my rocks raised up on an egg crate platform and with the RP-26 I get water movement throughout the entire tank, even under the rocks! Now I'm starting to get life under the rocks that don't use light like small white feather dusters, some non-photosynthetic anemones and some spaghetti worms. If you haven't seen the raised rocks design, you can see a couple versions in my build thread (links are in my signature below).

Very cool, it’s arriving Friday. I bought a Gyro “ the long power head from Jebao” I did not like it. A the look and B a grinding noise. So I hope this will add flow. I have a R-8 I think from Jabo in my right corner and I’ll be adding this one to my left corner next to my over flow, or should I add it to the back of the tank facing out? I’ll take a look at the lifted rock

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get your money back for the Crossflow from Jebao? If not, I have some ideas for you that you might find interesting.

Back