Whats your invert list?

brittle star, 3 blood shrimp, 3 cleaner shrimp, 3 peppermint shrimp, 20 turbo snails, 3 conch snails, 4 bumble bee, emerald crab, several astrea along with trochus-cerith-nassarius and margarita. I actually need more for my 180. I recently removed all crabs (not the emerald) as I lose too many snails. Blaming this on the hermit crabs but it could be the melanurus wrasse.
 
Conches and crowries i pass on.

Currently i have.
Golden cbs
Skunk cleaner shrimp
8 cerith snails
8 dwarf hermits
3 halloween hermits
1 blue knuckle hermit
2 asteria snails
100g dt
-d
 
3 money cowries
7 astrea snails
2 turbo snails
1 tonga nassrius
7 normal small nassrius
1 virgin nitrite snail
2 turbo snails
3 cortez cerith snail
3 florida ceriths
2 trochus snails
31 small cerith snails
1 blood red fire shrimp
1 feather duster
and last but not least a small urchin that i’m waiting to be shipped to me.

my tank is a 20 gal and before you ask no i don’t have an algea problem i have a snail collection problem lol.
Where did you get the money cowries? I have one that keeps laying eggs, but they're not fertile so I want to get a few more, who knows maybe I'll get some baby cowries from it lol
 
Where did you get the money cowries? I have one that keeps laying eggs, but they're not fertile so I want to get a few more, who knows maybe I'll get some baby cowries from it lol
that would be cool and you can pick some up at reef cleaners for $6
 
Trochus
Astrea
Fighting Conch
Short spine Urcin
Bumblebee
Turbo
Sally lightfoot
Cleaner shrimp
Ceriths
And I’m sure I missed a snail or two
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new