What's your tank All For Reef usage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Exus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Exus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
101
Reaction score
15
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been using All For Reef for my sps tank for about 6 months now and the consumption seems very high, many times more than the base dosage, so I wanted to see how much everyone else is dosing.

For my 3 year old 112 gallon sps tank, I'm dosing 120ml of AFR daily to maintain a stable alkalinity level.

A 1,600g AFR Container last me 83 days, so I'm using about 90 cents worth of AFR a day, or $27 worth a month.

I just did an ICP a week ago, and the results came back good, with no elements elevated, and just a few deficient, which I'm not too worried since everything is growing amazingly.
 
So after I posted this, it recommended to me a similar thread from Monday lol
 
So I've been using All For Reef for my sps tank for about 6 months now and the consumption seems very high, many times more than the base dosage, so I wanted to see how much everyone else is dosing.

For my 3 year old 112 gallon sps tank, I'm dosing 120ml of AFR daily to maintain a stable alkalinity level.

A 1,600g AFR Container last me 83 days, so I'm using about 90 cents worth of AFR a day, or $27 worth a month.

I just did an ICP a week ago, and the results came back good, with no elements elevated, and just a few deficient, which I'm not too worried since everything is growing amazingly.
60 gallon sps dosing 42ml afr and supplement sodium bicarbonate and calcium chloride to keeps stable. I increase 2ml weekly of afr trying to use only it. Target 9.0, 440
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new