When are fairy wrasses available?

spiraling

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
942
Reaction score
881
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I would like to get three fairy wrasses (exquisite, hooded, blue head) and noticed liveaquaria is out of all of them. Does anyone know what season they are usually available?
 
Hooded show as in stock when I go there
 
I'd recommend signing up for Diver's Den's email list to be notified a few hours in advance about which wrasses will be available on a given day. Not sure how/when LA restocks since I only really buy DD from that vendor.
 
I'd recommend signing up for Diver's Den's email list to be notified a few hours in advance about which wrasses will be available on a given day. Not sure how/when LA restocks since I only really buy DD from that vendor.
I would like to get small / female / juveniles to save some bank. DD only has males or transitioning males.

Hooded show as in stock when I go there
yep - they weren't there yesterday. I would like to get all three at the same time so I can QT them and add them to the tank together.
 
I would like to get small / female / juveniles to save some bank. DD only has males or transitioning males.


yep - they weren't there yesterday. I would like to get all three at the same time so I can QT them and add them to the tank together.
Check pet solutions.com. They source the same, have same guarantee, free shipping with lesser total, and have great customer service -- I only say this because when I was buying from LA a lot, pet solutions would show in stock before LA and always delivered.

My preferred vendor is @NYAquatic, however.

Www.nyaquatic.com
 
I definitely prefer @NYAquatic for any fish. Michael is great at letting you know what he has and the size is very accurate in my experience. He also gives pretty spot on estimates for when you can expect to see something available from his site. I'd definitely PM him with your requests and see if he has any info.
 
The species mentioned should be available year round.

Female exquisitus don't come in as often as females of the other species, so you may need to settle for a male.
 
Check out Zoacollector.com. Shoot Colin an email, he's good about responding. If he doesn't have them, NY Aquatics probably will. Both are reputable vendors.;)
 
Check out Zoacollector.com. Shoot Colin an email, he's good about responding. If he doesn't have them, NY Aquatics probably will. Both are reputable vendors.;)
I PMed NY Aquatics yesterday. Thanks for letting me know about good suppliers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new