When attempt at pairing clownfish goes wrong

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sharebear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sharebear

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Messages
229
Reaction score
193
Location
San Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I named the 2 baby clownfish “dumb and dumber” because they rather chill out by the pump and I had to save them multiple times from the overflow.

Dumb found one of the Nems after multiple attempts, so I renamed him Nemo. That goby looks like it’s about to eat him though.
8897B438-27B6-483D-AE21-1ACC76535B73.jpeg

2. Dumber on the other hand..wanted to live far far away
2D225AB7-E6DA-4607-A8A0-59E2C558D704.jpeg

Run dumber... run.....

D7EF7E2B-DE4D-4ADF-9907-7B27E3B2335F.jpeg

BBD26A04-64BD-4AD3-9B36-2C7C93FDC1E0.jpeg

Bye bye dumber... jk he’s so tiny, he’s been hiding under the anemone...
not I’m debating if I should move the super aggressive big clownfish... since the other one and dumber actually gets along fine...

thank you for reading the story of dumb and dumber, hopefully they will meet again one day.
 
3 or 4 clownfish typically doesn’t work out. They may but would definitely watch closely.

oh yes.... I’ve already told my husband the chance of dumber surviving is very slim.. fingers crossed.. but the big caramel clownfish is pretty mean.. so we shall see....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new