When Chalice Collide

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,175
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good thing I was home. Didn’t take long but the red chalice some how got loose and fell on the golden galaxy below it. Ugh. This coral took a hit before and is still here. Hoping for the past resilience. Lil lugol solution and we ll see. Always something but that’s expected w this hobby. Lol Last nite under the blues.
IMG_8729.jpeg
IMG_8731.jpeg
 
Nice chalice collection! I’m a sucker for chalices as well but they take forever to grow!

Happened to me as well. The Pink ******* fall down on the Miami Hurricane colony. Well — the hurricane was too strong, ripped 1/4 of the flesh off the Pink ******* so still recovering after 8mos.
 
Good thing I was home. Didn’t take long but the red chalice some how got loose and fell on the golden galaxy below it. Ugh. This coral took a hit before and is still here. Hoping for the past resilience. Lil lugol solution and we ll see. Always something but that’s expected w this hobby. Lol Last nite under the blues.
IMG_8729.jpeg
IMG_8731.jpeg
What's that rainbow chalice? Is it jelly? I'm a sucker for chalice also.
 
Good thing I was home. Didn’t take long but the red chalice some how got loose and fell on the golden galaxy below it. Ugh. This coral took a hit before and is still here. Hoping for the past resilience. Lil lugol solution and we ll see. Always something but that’s expected w this hobby. Lol Last nite under the blues.
IMG_8729.jpeg
IMG_8731.jpeg
Some great looking chalice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new