When Girls Don't Put Out!!!!

LOL Pretty good and you? If you have seen the "mad science project" thread then you know I'm taken. ;p

Since I do most of the coral buying in our household nowadays I think the most my hubby has to worry about is me going on a coral buying spree. hehe I prefer living creatures to diamonds and shoes. Anyways, you can't frag a diamond and sell some. Unless maybe its the Hope diamond. ;]
 
Dude if this is a true story, then i give you mad props. You definately got some balls psyching her up and then turning the switch off on her (just like she did to you). Ingenious. When and if i ever get into a relationship; and need to get even, i'm coming to you for advice. ingenious. lol
 
lol! Hey i think you just invented a new torture device!! I've **** about keeping fire coral in my tank, but I know that I'd be hitting that stuff all the time. The occasional bits that come on some ricordia rock are bad enough.
 
I'm sorry I am so late catching up with this, but that is one of the funniest things I have read in a while. Finally a way to turn the tables!!

The fire coral on the boys is soooo wrong it shouldn't even be joked about!!

Thanks for sharing that.
 
LOL Pretty good and you? If you have seen the "mad science project" thread then you know I'm taken. ;p

Since I do most of the coral buying in our household nowadays I think the most my hubby has to worry about is me going on a coral buying spree. hehe I prefer living creatures to diamonds and shoes. Anyways, you can't frag a diamond and sell some. Unless maybe its the Hope diamond. ;]

I know what your talking about. My hubby bought me a bouquet of rics for my birthday this year. It made me much happier then flowers ever would of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new