When in Detroit...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Willz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
892
Location
Roanoke VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Detroit (technically Troy) for the next 3 days visiting a buddy, are there any good fish stores anyone could recommend?

Thanks!
w
 
Too bad I just read this. My cousin is a cop in Troy. But I don't think there are any besides meijers.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new