When to clean your ATS screen

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read to clean your screen weekly but I recently had my tank fallow so the ATS wasn't producing much. It's now producing again and I wonder how often and how clean should I clean the screen.

20170606_065550.jpg


20170612_064227.jpg


20170606_065550.jpg
 
I have read to clean your screen weekly but I recently had my tank fallow so the ATS wasn't producing much. It's now producing again and I wonder how often and how clean should I clean the screen.

20170606_065550.jpg


20170612_064227.jpg


20170606_065550.jpg
Image 1 and 3 are duplicate, image 2 is 1 week after image 1.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new