When to harvest chaeto

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtinnel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When I first put my keto in, it was about the size of the softball and it tumbled, and everybody was amazed how much it tumbled. But after a couple weeks of my AI blade refused light it grew so fast and thick that it didn’t have any room to tumble. Now I harvest about a third of it every two weeks. But I’m still struggling with high phosphorus. I’ve cut back on feeding the fish and corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new