When you're not caring for fish...

donalds fish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Royal Oaks
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kinds of things do other fish keepers spend their free time doing? I mean time away from the aquarium, like besides looking at the fish.

I like music theory and nerding out to final fantasy tactics. I've also had the opportunity to be working in a cabinet shop, so I've been enjoying learning about building pretty things. Pretty much anything Lagunitas puts out is worth the hangover, but my favorite is the Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale.

It's hard to make fish related conversations happen around people who don't keep fish, so it's important to have other interests! Correcting the botany major about the nitrogen cycle was pretty fun though (as I am a college drop out).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new