Where’s my flow sensor reading?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWYOUNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TWYOUNG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
386
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a flow sensor about a week ago. It never appeared on my dashboard but I could get the reading by opening the tile at the very top left of my dashboard. This would take me to a screen showing just my four probes AND my gph flow sensor reading. Now I can’t find the reading anywhere. The sensor input remains in apex but I can’t find the reading anywhere. I’m new and it’s likely something simple but it’s frustrating me!
 
Hit the unlock icon in the upper right and check in the unused tile bin that pops up. Should be in there.
Thanks for being patient and taking the time to help out a newbie. That was embarrassingly easy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new