Where are reefers located?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank.Bro!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So Texas,New York,Florida,Colorado,and a few others. I'm thinking New Jersey across from manhattan. Like Cliff side park. How about that guys?
 
Texas is too far from family but maybe when my buisness gets bigger I can franchise but I still don't know all that yet...
 
New Jersey has relatively good lots rep in central and north Jersey. Where it's lacking is south Jersey.
 
Ron is a cool guy... I got to meet him for the first time at fragfest.. He is extremely knowledgeable, and makes some great food!

He was at our UPMMAS swap last year. Hoping he makes it this year too! I got 2 corals from him :) I also use his food. He is a great guy!!
 
Last edited:
He was at our UPMMAS swap last year. Hoping he makes it this year too! I got 2 corals from him :) I also use his food. He is a great guy!!
Yes he is.. I am hoping to make it to the WRS meeting in January.. If he comes I hope I can order a few things from him and save the shipping from two towns over.. lol

When is the UPMMAS swap held? I might have to try and get up there for it... I would have to stay at the cabin, and then drive all the way back here after the swap though. Hmmmmmmm I just might do that :)
 
Last edited:
Yes he is.. I am hoping to make it to the WRS meeting in January.. If he comes I hope I can order a few things from him and save the shipping from two towns over.. lol

When is the UPMMAS swap held? I might have to try and get up there for it... I would have to stay at the cabin, and then drive all the way back here after the swap though. Hmmmmmmm I just might do that :)

http://www.upmmas.com/2015swapflyer.jpg
 
NanaReefer Thanks for the info, I might come up there if the weather is permitting. Our camp is really rustic.. no power plumbing or heat... well actually I did put a wood burning stove in this fall, but the cabin is really drafty.. LOL if the temps are over 40˚, you will see me there :)
 
Round Rock Texas (suburb of Austin). we've got bunches of reefers around here (Austin Reef Club).
Wish I were closer to ya'll. I'm from San Angelo, would love to get a club up here, but lfs won't cooperate :sad:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new