Where can I get some GSP?

newreeferboi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
10
Location
northern Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in search of a decent sized gsp colony. I have no local fish or pets stores. We’re can I get some?
 
check facebook market and kijiji and search for local online reef clubs. There are always a lot of folks selling or even giving them away. If you live in a populated area, there should be reefers near you
 
I am in search of a decent sized gsp colony. I have no local fish or pets stores. We’re can I get some?
Anywhere near Michigan? I have a few square feet of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new