Where can I order a pair of 6105s?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6105s have been unavailable for a year, we have them coming in, they just cleared customs today and we should have them next week. All of the usual dealers will get them, we have no surplus, everything is going to existing dealer orders. I would keep checking the dealers who usually stock our products as they likely won't last long and I have no idea when we will get more. All of our DC pumps have been affected by the shortage of chips and capacitors, they made a run in December and have since run out of components to make more and at the moment sea shipments take 2+ months to arrive, so these were all made in December and just arriving now.

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting on these as well. Still not stocked. Fingers crossed soon.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They came in Friday and between Friday and Tuesday we shipped them all out, I would expect them to start showing up on sites today.

OP
OP
fragit

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting on these as well. Still not stocked. Fingers crossed soon.

They came in Friday and between Friday and Tuesday we shipped them all out, I would expect them to start showing up on sites today.
Ordered mine Monday from AquaCave, should be here Saturday

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. Looks like AC and PA have them. BRS I contacted had an order of 45 still not arrived from customer service today. Thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
fragit

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. Looks like AC and PA have them. BRS I contacted had an order of 45 still not arrived from customer service today. Thanks for the heads up.
If you do go through AC they price match before you purchase. I didn’t know that, and was told that they could not refund my card the balance because I purchased as a guest and didn’t set up an account. So there is that I paid 340 per pump when others are charging 325. So watch out

csund

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do go through AC they price match before you purchase. I didn’t know that, and was told that they could not refund my card the balance because I purchased as a guest and didn’t set up an account. So there is that I paid 340 per pump when others are charging 325. So watch out
I was going to move all my business to aqua cave. I ordered a pump from them (that was out of stock everywhere) and didn’t receive any email. I figured they didn’t haven’t it after a week and wrote them. Turns out it had shipped (I provided incorrect email address) but was delayed in transit. It ended up being delayed for three weeks. After a week I purchased a different pump locally since I really needed it to replace one that died. I planned to return the pump to aqua cave when it arrived. When I received the RMA it said for store credit only. I didn’t say anything but kept the pump. It’s not their fault it was lost in transit but I would rather do business at an online store that accepts returns - I don’t need to keep track of store credits. If they were able to look at my purchase history at BRS over the years and knew I was looking to shop elsewhere they may have done otherwise… Too bad.

Reef370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to move all my business to aqua cave. I ordered a pump from them (that was out of stock everywhere) and didn’t receive any email. I figured they didn’t haven’t it after a week and wrote them. Turns out it had shipped (I provided incorrect email address) but was delayed in transit. It ended up being delayed for three weeks. After a week I purchased a different pump locally since I really needed it to replace one that died. I planned to return the pump to aqua cave when it arrived. When I received the RMA it said for store credit only. I didn’t say anything but kept the pump. It’s not their fault it was lost in transit but I would rather do business at an online store that accepts returns - I don’t need to keep track of store credits. If they were able to look at my purchase history at BRS over the years and knew I was looking to shop elsewhere they may have done otherwise… Too bad.
Have you looked at @premiumaquatics ?

OP
OP
fragit

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my 6105s yesterday, I ordered two for my 48” 120 gallon DT to replace two of my 4 6095s. Oh my the 6105s are much bigger than I thought, but comparable to mp40s in size. I haven’t hooked them up yet, hopefully get one in the tank today.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back