Where do you buy clams online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CNDReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
2,260
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you guys normally buy clams?
I know online is sketchy at best since you can’t observe it for growth, snails or response to shade. Lfs near me don’t carry any and if they do it’s a outrageous price.
If you have a good online source please do share.
Thx Chris
 
I haven't bought from them but TLreefs in Arizona has some really nice looking stock
 
I bought three very large maxima clams from a seller on ebay, all three arrived healthy and over 6”.

Live aquaria sends tiny clams. Small clams are tough.
 
There's a shop out in western mass that often sells clams on eBay,
 
Sorry, I I don't know how to create a link. It's aqua dreams in feeding hills ma. I'm not sure if they have any stock right now but they've had some pretty good looking clams in the past
 
I got one from Pieces of the Ocean recently that was very nice and healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new