Where do you buy t5 lamps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twilliard

Tank pests..
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2015
Messages
10,333
Reaction score
8,909
Location
Central Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey peoples I haven't run t5 lamps for years and wonder what is the best source with the best quality lamps?
Thanks all!
Preferably R2R supported
 
I just switched over from ATI to Red Sea Reef-Spec bulbs. Luckily my LFS sells the reef-specs so saves on shipping
 
My LFS has the best prices around on ATI bulbs, so I buy from them. I have purchased from Marine Depot before as well, packaging was very good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new