Where do you get your diamond?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snprhed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snprhed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
210
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to find out where people are gettin their inland replacement diamond blades. I would be willing to consider an aftermarket, if it is decent quality...
 
Oh whew, just sawblades. I thought this was going to be one of those "I'm upgrading my tank and need a distraction to throw her off my trail" threads.
 
So the ones on Amazon say Kent supply. I bought one of the and they do not seem to be the same quality as the original inland blade (the diamond encrusted area was not as wide). The ones on ebay are Roger Webb. I do not have any experience with them. Has anyone used both?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new