Where is everyone??

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Vicki,I have been busy with work,working most weekends.Looks like it will be this way for awhile.I hadn't even had time to run by BSL to pick up a few things I am needing.

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just helped out with the rotary club Turkey shoot on Saturday and got a sunburn. My middle son, Tyler, won a turkey.

We have been camping almost every month in scouts except December.

OP
OP
S

scubadiva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life does happen!!! Marcus, just waiting for camping weather and to finish restoring a 1974 Shasta XL200 that was gifted to us. This will be a new experience. We normally tent camp but had popups when the kids were little.

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are camping this weekend. I switched to hammock camping while doing overnight hikes, but now I am using it instead of a tent for scouts since it is better on my back. I string up a tarp over me for rain protection.

saltburns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were snowed in over here recently, I couldn't get to work for 2 days and the hubby missed 4. Am looking forward to a club meeting this month. Am hoping to find someone to ride to the frag swap in Nashville with as I am not a confident driver in big cities when I don't know where I'm going

Back