Where is this club located?

I see this is your 4th post about clubs. You may not get a response
 
MASA = Marine Aquarium Society Australia, the parent group. http://masa.asn.au/masa/

There are groups for each of the states.
MASOV = Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria.
MASS = Sydney etc.
WA, Qld, and Orphans (everyone else).

Where are you from?
 
MASA = Marine Aquarium Society Australia, the parent group. http://masa.asn.au/masa/

There are groups for each of the states.
MASOV = Marine Aquarium Society of Victoria.
MASS = Sydney etc.
WA, Qld, and Orphans (everyone else).

Where are you from?
I’m from the Paramatta area so closest one is probably Sydney
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new