Where should I place/glue toadstool and blue symposium??

moskalenko2017

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to finally glue my toadstool leather frag to some live rock. I also want to do the same with my new blue sympodium (which has not opened up yet. It’s been about a week). I am not sure where in my tank I should do that. Any suggestions? I have photos of the corals and my tank.
IMG_8947.jpeg
IMG_8945.jpeg IMG_8946.jpeg

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its very hard to glue a leather to a rock because it will slough and slime. I just lean it up against a rock, or tie it down very gently with a loose rubber band or string, and it will grab hold and root itself. Leathers like strong flow and medium light.

Sympodium is flexible and adaptable to the light and flow, so can go almost anywhere low-to-medium light and flow.

OP
OP
M

moskalenko2017

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its very hard to glue a leather to a rock because it will slough and slime. I just lean it up against a rock, or tie it down very gently with a loose rubber band or string, and it will grab hold and root itself. Leathers like strong flow and medium light.

Sympodium is flexible and adaptable to the light and flow, so can go almost anywhere low-to-medium light and flow.
If I cut the bottom part of the frag plug and keep the leather on the top circle part could I glue it that way??

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back