OP
TIGERWBLUEYES10

TIGERWBLUEYES10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I were up for my cousin’s son’s wedding last September. We stayed on Gun Lake, absolutely beautiful.
That area is a beautiful portion of Michigan. If I could move again, i'd want to move more center of the state or North.. ahah Only problem is I don't know if i'd be able to keep saltwater then as the nearest place would be 2+ hours away lol

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello & Welcome Tristan!
IMG_0273.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! My name is Tristan, I am getting back into saltwater after 10+ years of being out of the game. My son and I have started a 50G all-in-one acrylic aquarium with premix water, agri-live sand, and Live rock. Currently been up for 2 weeks and already introduced a couple of Firefish Goby's and a couple of blue chromis' to the tank. I currently have 2 asst Zoa frags, an Asst. Toadstool, a mushroom that was on a live rock I picked up with my live rock and another what I believe to be toadstool as a hitch hiker on the same rock.
Welcome to R2R!! Tank pics? Sounds nice. You are in the right place! Great people here to talk "shop" with, get ideas from, and a ton of knowledgeable folks on here.

OP
OP
TIGERWBLUEYES10

TIGERWBLUEYES10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Tank pics? Sounds nice. You are in the right place! Great people here to talk "shop" with, get ideas from, and a ton of knowledgeable folks on here.
I'll have to add photos and a tank forum later. Currently at work.. Trying to get as many hours in as I can before I go down for back surgery in 5 days

Homestarmy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone! My name is Tristan, I am getting back into saltwater after 10+ years of being out of the game. My son and I have started a 50G all-in-one acrylic aquarium with premix water, agri-live sand, and Live rock. Currently been up for 2 weeks and already introduced a couple of Firefish Goby's and a couple of blue chromis' to the tank. I currently have 2 asst Zoa frags, an Asst. Toadstool, a mushroom that was on a live rock I picked up with my live rock and another what I believe to be toadstool as a hitch hiker on the same rock.
Welcome!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back