16 Years Later I'm back At It...

 .gif
 
Yeah that’s my problem is the rock is all glued together in one big piece. Guess I’ll just have to upgrade tanks soon… to give myself a reason to start over haha.
See, just a good excuse to upgrade things, lol. I sized everything with a 250 gal tank in mind when I replaced all my equipment in Feb.
 
Yeah that’s my problem is the rock is all glued together in one big piece. Guess I’ll just have to upgrade tanks soon… to give myself a reason to start over haha.
See, just a good excuse to upgrade things, lol. I sized everything with a 250 gal tank in mind when I replaced all my equipment in Feb.
Yeah haha. I’m in a 170IM now and wanting to go to a 250-300 gallon in the next year or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new