Where the gamers at?

Would you consider a r2r gaming night once a month

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Only if there was a 10k grand prize with no buy in.

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I'm going to really show what a stick in the mud I am as a gamer. I play ONE game, and have been playing continuously since 2012: World of Tanks. I'm in a "Dad's Only" clan and it was the first exposure I had to social gaming and internet forums. I play at least a little bit almost every night. It's a part of how I unwind at the end of the day.

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to vote no only because as I’m getting older my reflex’s aren’t as good as they used to be. Sad cause I loved playing. No I have to play on easy just to stand a chance

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS4 is collecting dust, it gets a workout every spring though when the new version of The Show comes out.
PC gaming I do in spurts, will probably get RDR2 when it comes out.
Most of my gaming is on a GPD XD, great to play roms while laying in bed with the TV on :)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i played cs from like 2001-2012ish too. never got into that new one, though. kinda got into dota for awhile, but beating 16 year old kids is tough
Most all hackers these days. Which is why I only play with co workers when we get on. I cant get all into it hard core anymore. Haha

Jay Z

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iwhen I play I usually use the computer. Cod or wow.

On a side note I do have some race drones I’m looking to get rid of. Need any more @Reefermadness89 I got whoops and googles, bunch of black sheep stuff and some 250’s!

OP
OP
Reefermadness89

Reefermadness89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iwhen I play I usually use the computer. Cod or wow.

On a side note I do have some race drones I’m looking to get rid of. Need any more @Reefermadness89 I got whoops and googles, bunch of black sheep stuff and some 250’s!
WHat kinda of whoops ya got?
I mostly run brushless, however I have an alien whoop I love that runs the old school cans and absolutely rips.
Unfortunately with life, promotion st work to a management spot, and my painful antisocial behavior I don’t get out to fly as much as I like. A fun hobby but expensive with the larger ones. My whoop can slam a wall at full tilt and bounces right back.
I’ve broke 4 GoPros however flying above my league and hitting things, like my neighbors mailbox, my neighbors window, my other neighbors mailbox.... we have since moved I don’t think they liked me much haha

OP
OP
Reefermadness89

Reefermadness89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I'm going to really show what a stick in the mud I am as a gamer. I play ONE game, and have been playing continuously since 2012: World of Tanks. I'm in a "Dad's Only" clan and it was the first exposure I had to social gaming and internet forums. I play at least a little bit almost every night. It's a part of how I unwind at the end of the day.
What console do you play on, pretty sure it’s on several ignore it’s the game I’m thinking. Seems like somthing I should check out

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back