Where the gamers at?

Would you consider a r2r gaming night once a month

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Only if there was a 10k grand prize with no buy in.

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters

Requiemiero

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC gamer here. Love playing casual games like Stardew Valley, Subnautica, Don't Starve, FTL, etc. Game I go back to the most is probably FTL and I still haven't beat the flagship on hard mode yet.

Also really like Overwatch, but haven't been on in 3 months so I'm sure there's been a ton of patches that I'm not used to.

Only consoles I use are Nintendo 3DS, and the Oculus Quest if you count a standalone VR headset as a console.

Requiemiero

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use an Oculus Quest these days. For years I built my own gaming pcs then moved to PS4 and PSVR but now I exclusively game on the Quest.
No way! I also have the Quest!

Love Beat Saber, Shadow Point, and Real VR Fishing. Also have Pistol Whip and Sairento which are pretty dope.

What have you been mostly playing?

Wee Mad Arthur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way! I also have the Quest!

Love Beat Saber, Shadow Point, and Real VR Fishing. Also have Pistol Whip and Sairento which are pretty dope.

What have you been mostly playing?

Best way to game isn’t it! Once I tried VR on the PSVR I knew I wouldn‘t be going back to normal games. The PSVR had lots of flaws but I couldn’t be happier with the Quest.

The game I come back to most is Drop Dead Dual Strike Edition - Solo Horde mode. I play that most nights. Space Pirate Trainer is another regular and Pistol Whip. I’ve got Sairento but haven’t really gotten into it yet, seems a lot of options to configure and I’m not sure I’m happy with my choice.

I‘ve also got:

Real VR Fishing
Journey of the Gods
Robo Recall Unplugged
Arizona Sunshine
Espire 1 VR Operative
End Space
Accounting +
Death Horizon Reloaded
Job Simulator
SculptrVR

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to play a lot one night a week on Friday or Saturday, but haven’t for the last few years. Last time I popped on to play CoD with my son he destroyed me.

Requiemiero

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best way to game isn’t it! Once I tried VR on the PSVR I knew I wouldn‘t be going back to normal games. The PSVR had lots of flaws but I couldn’t be happier with the Quest.

The game I come back to most is Drop Dead Dual Strike Edition - Solo Horde mode. I play that most nights. Space Pirate Trainer is another regular and Pistol Whip. I’ve got Sairento but haven’t really gotten into it yet, seems a lot of options to configure and I’m not sure I’m happy with my choice.

I‘ve also got:

Real VR Fishing
Journey of the Gods
Robo Recall Unplugged
Arizona Sunshine
Espire 1 VR Operative
End Space
Accounting +
Death Horizon Reloaded
Job Simulator
SculptrVR
Nice! Yeah shooters in VR is the best way to play shooters. I'm holding out on buying more games until I get my tank together and up and running, but I definitely want to grab a lot of what's on your list

LanaDelNeighh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xbox: Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, The Witcher 3. Used to play Mass Effect, Fable, and Dragon Age series a lot.
Switch: Stardew Valley mostly. Seriously underrated game! enen great on iOS.
Husband likes racing (Forza, The Crew) games so I will tag along with those frequently.

KittieKatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few games on pc and a few on xbox one.

PC - FFXIV, Borderlands 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Overwatch

Xbox One X - Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, COD Modern Warfare, Halo collection, Halo 5, and a few others

Xbox 360 - Kinect Sports Season 1 &2!!!!

Would totally be up for finding more people to game with!!! can message me if you want to play some time!!! Usually on during the day Fri-Mon when I am on!! :p ;Cat :) ;Droid

Calebb8133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a totally random forum I would have never expected to c on here :p.

I play on Xbox and PC but mostly PC
Sea of Thieves
Jurassic World Evolution
A VERY LITTLE amount of fortnite
Battlefront 2 (prob my fav next to SoT)
When I am bored or offline I play FS19
and a few other games but those are my main!
If anyone plays PvP SoT NOT PVE DM me :D

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used to play Xbox 360 Religiously

Now I'm on PC playing BF4 mostly, play COD mobile as well, lots of fun and a good kick back to the old days before COD turned into garbage. If they had a Mobile version of BF I don't think I'd play another game other than it ever again.

Last edited:

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ps4 here. Mostly RPGs or mmo games. Play any team base games or strategy as well. With a wife (pregnant) 3 kids 4 and under, running a business, and finishing my basement/ 250g reef set up not much time for games lol. My ps4 handle is dck_n_a_box if anyone wants it.

Back