Where the gamers at?

Would you consider a r2r gaming night once a month

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Only if there was a 10k grand prize with no buy in.

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters

revenant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play a lot of Apex Legends on PC... but the crossplay is working well so console peeps can add me too.

Discord: crumple_z0nee#2337
Origin: crumple_z0ne

Note my discord name has two e's at the end due to loosing my original account due to getting a new phone and forgot about 2FA on discord.. ugh. I was super bummed but life goes on. Feel free to add me! Octane main but will play anyone.. I just love enjoying playing the game, having a good time with good coms... putting jump pads in weird placed and horsing around at times.. I like wins but honestly I just take it one squad at a time and have a good time. :)

Last edited:

Grant Carter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play a lot of Apex Legends on PC... but the crossplay is working well so console peeps can add me too.

Discord: crumple_z0nee#2337
Origin: crumple_z0ne

Note my discord name has two e's at the end due to loosing my original account due to getting a new phone and forgot about 2FA on discord.. ugh. I was super bummed but life goes on. Feel free to add me! I just love enjoying playing the game, having a good time with good coms... I love wins but honestly I just take it one squad at a time.. :)
just sent a friend request

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gamer help needed...philips hue play gradient or light bars??? I know some of y'all have some seriously cool set ups!

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xbox player. Love warzone, apex legends, rogue company....

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back