Where to buy bubble bee snails

frankieg2293

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
199
Reaction score
55
Location
long island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for Engina mendicaria (bumblebee snails) I have looked all over for these snails I can not find a place that does not charge 150 for shipping anyone have a store that ships for a reasonable price.
 
I’ve seen them at my LFS and local petco.
 
Looking for Engina mendicaria (bumblebee snails) I have looked all over for these snails I can not find a place that does not charge 150 for shipping anyone have a store that ships for a reasonable price.
Check your lfs if you have one near you. It's very common sanil for them to have. If not reef cleaners.org like above posted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new