Where to buy Christmas Tree Worms?

Northwest_Scapes_

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm really set on getting a rock of Christmas Tree Worms for a Macro Algae tank. I have the right foods, its just a matter of where to buy one. LiveAquaria hasn't had any in a really long time, would my best bet just be to ask around the LFS's?
 
They use to be more common and lower priced- I haven’t seen them in any local lfs for a long time. I would love to have a large rock full of them as well.
 
There's one on ebay, right now. Not sure how much to bid on it, though. Any idea how much they are worth?
 
There's one on ebay, right now. Not sure how much to bid on it, though. Any idea how much they are worth?

1 cent above the latest bidder at the last second.

Really boils down to availability, you don't see these everyday so whatever the person selling it for is asking is pretty much going to take full advantage of lack of market on them.

I personally don't know too many that have much luck with them so i'd rather buy a really expensive torch and re-sell the heads... if i could actually keep one...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new