Where to find mini colonies???

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
352
Reaction score
2
Location
Roanoke, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not looking for the super rare LEs but would like to get a few decent sized mini colonies of SPS. Any leads on where to look at some online? 3" or so as long as there are multiple branches. I have a ton of frags but 1" in a big tank is hard to see and when you get a ton of them you live rock starts to look like something out of hell raiser.

Thanks

Stephen
 
Stephen:

I've been burned many times from online orders, but just recently Dr. Mac came to a local frag swap of ours. His stuff was very reasonably priced and very healthy.

http://www.drmaccorals.com/

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg


Hope this helps.
 
Thanks brutha!! I'll give him a look see!!!!!!!! Those pix are killer!! Wish I could have made that meet!!!!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new