Where to find squamosa clams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltgator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Messages
3,488
Reaction score
142
Location
SouthWest FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody actively looking for squamosa clams? I've been watching a few sites but haven't seen any show up. I've seen the cross squamosas on DD but haven't taken that road yet. Just thought I'd ask y'all out there if you've noticed the same or direct me where (who or what sites). Thanks
 
I've seen them show up at my local reef store from ORA but they are about double the price of maximas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new