where to get awesome Zoas and a resonable price?

bigfish89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you get your Zoas from internet , swap meet, or Lps? Is the internet even worth the price due to shipping cost? any recommendations or advice

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're interested i can help. if you want to check my itrader i have 46 all positive feedbacks from members here. ;) you can pm me what amount you want to spend, look at what i have in stock and I will create a custom pack. yes it's that simple :)

Last edited:

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get most of mine from my LFS. A lot of vendors online are very over priced. A great example would be the radioactive dragon eye zoas which sell for like 50-60 for a huge colony yet people online sell them for 25 for like 15 polyps. Online vendors do however get some insane palys and zoas so if you are looking online check out aquasd, zoacollector, maybe zoanthids.com also. These websites have some crazy ones but they can range well into the 100 range for 1 polyp

YodaHart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get some pretty nice pieces from uniquecorals.com and they don't charge you crazy amounts.

OP
OP
bigfish89

bigfish89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people are trading or selling what would be the going rate for some common types of zoas or is it better to buy per piece

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get some pretty nice pieces from uniquecorals.com and they don't charge you crazy amounts.

+1 on them! Forgot to mention them. Havnt delt with them before but they seem like great people and have some crazy pieces for very reasonable prices. Also shipping is 28$ and free for all orders over 200 I believe

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back