Where to get bubble coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnprall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnprall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
247
Reaction score
191
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I can Google who has bubble coral for sale, but since it doesn't seem that common, was hoping for recommendations of sellers, even if they are out of stock. Should I wait until I see one locally so it doesn't need to be shipped? (I.e. does it ship well)?
 
They are pretty easy to find pretty much everywhere i look had them, i just saw a nice splatter bubble about 5 inches for $195, if you’re interested, just send me a message and I will tell you I has it, they have 5 nice ones in stock
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new