Where to get nice stars

  • Thread starter Thread starter g6gang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

g6gang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
272
Reaction score
25
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some nice brittle/serpent stars to add (nice ideas from another post). Where do you recommend purchasing? LFS never carries stars except blue Linkia. Online seems like Live Aquaria has decent selection. Any other good sites to purchase?
 
i purchased mine about 2 years ago from reefcleaners.org they are still alive and doing well.
 
I have ordered from Live Aquaria a few times. I was very impressed with the quality and their customer service. The few times I had an issue they took care of me right away.
 
I have ordered several times from liveaquaria and I'm actually waiting for an order to be delivered any minute now, they have high quality specimens, and fantastic customer service if their is an issue, I had an order come in crushed from ups, one phone call and no questions asked, all taken care of!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new