- Joined
- Aug 14, 2023
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Middle Tennessee
- What state or country do you live in
- Tennessee
I am setting up an Innovative Marine 15 gallon AIO. I’mstruggling with where to put the temperature sensor for my Helios heater.
In the first chamber I would like to have a media tower. In the second chamber I’d like to run a protein skimmer. In the return chamber I’ve got my heater at the bottom laying horizontally, as well as the return pump and got ATO.
Do I need to move or give up something in order to properly place the sensor?
In the first chamber I would like to have a media tower. In the second chamber I’d like to run a protein skimmer. In the return chamber I’ve got my heater at the bottom laying horizontally, as well as the return pump and got ATO.
Do I need to move or give up something in order to properly place the sensor?
