Where to purchase live zooxanthellae?

Cody Geoffroy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see on the internet that there is a company Algagen that produces and sells living zooxanthellae. However, I can not get in touch with the company whatsoever. Has any of you guys used this product and can tell me if it is truly living zooxanthellae? Thank you so much for your forthcoming response!!!

https://m.liveaquaria.com/product/3250/?pcatid=3250
Screenshot_20180611-141326.jpeg
 
I see on the internet that there is a company Algagen that produces and sells living zooxanthellae. However, I can not get in touch with the company whatsoever. Has any of you guys used this product and can tell me if it is truly living zooxanthellae? Thank you so much for your forthcoming response!!!

https://m.liveaquaria.com/product/3250/?pcatid=3250
Screenshot_20180611-141326.jpeg
I have, what I like of their product is on their website they show you how to culture your batch. Only ones I think show that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new