Where to sell used gear?

sprouseod

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on where to sell some used gear? I know there is a Buy/Sell forum here but I don't have access to it, I even tried several times to upgrade my membership here but the paypal link does not work. I contacted R2R but never heard back from them.

Richard

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't believe you can start selling until you've participated a fair amount on the forum. Below is taken from the marketplace.

The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).

Otherwise there's the obvious places like Craigslist, E-Bay and Let it Go. Also a local forum/club if you have one in your area.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like you hit the magic number of 25 posts just today. You should have posting access to the marketplace tomorrow. It sometimes takes a day once you reach the criteria. If you can't post tomorrow, let us know.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you try now please?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back